Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thursday, March 8, 2012 Medical Day

I am falling behind on my blogging. So much going on every day, and I'm having to compete for computer time between John and Jack! Tonight (Saturday), John was complaining that I was falling behind yet he'd been on the computer since we had got back to our room. :)

Thursday morning was a big day for all the kiddos as we had to spend the morning getting their medical exams. ENT, eye test, doctor exam, and TB test. Jack was VERY shy about anyone looking at his back. He had John and I both stand behind a curtain. I think we're going to have to change our doctor appt from Dr. Toohill to one of the male doctors in her practice since he's so shy about females in general right now. TB test came back negative today - YEAH! No shots at the exam which was great! We have to sign an affadavit that we'll get them done when we're home. I like this plan much better!

We tried out Cafe Veranda at the hotel and had nice big juicy Marriott burgers. They were really good, but really expensive. $15 just for our 2 bottled waters and a juice. UGH!!!

We were going to go to the park that afternoon, but it was rainy and cold so we chose to hang out in the hotel room instead. It was nice to just chill. Dinner was out at a local restaurant. John and Patrick join us for most dinners. It's nice to have the company. Poor Rebecca and Keith have been seriously under the weather. Katja and Vesa are starting to get this parenting figured out. They were the only family on our trip who are first time parents, and their little one had a few rough days at first. He's finally sleeping good so mom and dad are having some good days!


No comments:

Post a Comment