Thursday, March 22, 2012

Home

Well, we're home! It's been a crazy week working to get everyone back into a schedule that's only a semi-normal schedule as I've been home all week and spring break is next week. April will be the true test since EVERYONE will be back to school and fully at work then. I've been running Jack to all the doctors - eye, teeth, pediatrician, lab work, etc... Have to convince him that we need to collect his poo...ICK! He's all registered for school now. Language screening yesterday and went to the school where the ELL teacher is at - Oakdale Elementary. John started back to work on Monday, and I started 1/2 days from home on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure it's kicking our butt!

The kids are all acting like they've been together forever. Victoria figured out how to call Jack a little girl in Mandarin and Jack likes to call her a baby as she's been sucking on ring pops this week! Sibling love is alive and well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment