Monday, March 5, 2012

Gotcha Day Pictures




3 comments:

  1. Hi again...realized I commented on the one below. I love love these pics. He is such a big boy now. I keep forgetting I adopted Lin Lin at 7.5 and he is now 9...so is Shen Bao:) wow!
    I also read backwards and realized you were in Detroit. If you fly back thru Detroit we will come to the airport to see you. Lin Lin would be THRILLED.
    I have done this with a few other families. Let me know if this would work for you:)
    Have a great time and don't hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance in Shenzhen or Guangdong. I know many people who are willing to help you:)
    Have fun!
    Shelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a VERY long layover in Detroit. Is there any issue getting back through security with Jack? If not, we'd love to meet with you. Our flight gets in sometime shortly after lunch, and we don't take off until 8pm. A distraction - even for just an hour - would be welcomed although we might be a bit scary looking at that point!

      Delete
  2. He is so handsome. We can't wait to meet you all in person. We leave in 76 hours. We'll look you up when we get to the Marriott. Oh happy day! Congratulations.

    Blessings,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete