The countdown is underway. We're SLOWLY getting everything gathered up. Shopped yesterday in an attempt to stock up on 3-4 weeks of groceries so Tasha and the kiddos don't starve. Tash will have to replish the basics, but they should be good to go. Sam's Club is starting to become my new best friend.
We got Jack's stuff and orphanage donations packed up yesterday. Finished laundry today so John and I can figure out what we want to take. Then, today, I spent the day paying bills for the month of March - getting ahead is such a challenge! I think my brain might be approaching overload. :)
Visited Barnes and Noble today to get dad a couple of magazines for the trip. Checked out a guide book on Hong Kong. Reconfirmed my desire to go to The Peak. Hope the weather cooperates.
Guess I should log out and go see to some dinner. Then I need to continue to pack!
I have butterflies in my chest just thinking about your departure. I am crazy excited for your family. God bless your preparations and may He prepare Jack for a new family.
ReplyDelete