I think we're starting to get adjusted - slowly! We spent the 4th hanging out at home then went to Nana and Papa's (John's mom and dad) for a little bit before going to the park for a picnic and fireworks. I'm guessing that fireworks are so common in China that Addie doesn't really care about them. She watched for about 10 minutes before falling asleep. :)
This week I'm working on paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork. Need to request a birth certificate from the State of Illinois, apply for a social security number, pay bills, get my adoption receipts caught up, write thank you cards to all our great friends, and eventually, I can start scrapbooking all our wonderful pictures! Today is the 6th and dad went back to work. I did a bit of the paperwork this morning, played outside and pulled weeds, starting lunch soon then heading for the pool for a bit before nap time.
Happy Belated Birthday now. And Welcome Home! I am sending something in the mail for a birthday/Addie gift. I'll send you a FB message for sure when it is on its way.
ReplyDeletek